Grass is a network that lets you sell your extra internet bandwidth to companies and organizations. You can use it by downloading the app from the Google Play Store or Chrome Extension Store, signing up, and then you can start earning money.
The application helps businesses, especially AI labs, by providing them with internet data for training their artificial intelligence models. Grass allows AI labs to scrape the internet for data and offers curated datasets. This makes Grass valuable for AI development.
As an early user, you not only earn rewards for selling your unused bandwidth, but you also get a stake in the future network. The goal is to create a decentralized AI source of truth. Your earnings during the Beta phase are in Grass points, which will later be converted into network ownership.
How To Claim Grass Airdrop
- Visit the Grass registration page and create an account
- Fill in your details and complete the registration
- On your profile, get your referral code and share with your friends to use to sign up
- To participate in the grass program, install the grass extension
- Connect the grass app or extension to your account using the credentials from the account you just created
- Once your account is connected, you start to earn grass points
- Also get 20% of the referred friends’ points, 10% from the secondary referee’s points and 5% from tertiary referees’ points.
- By participating in all these steps, you stand a high chance of winning the airdrops