Pyth is a protocol that allows market participants to publish pricing information on-chain for others to use. The protocol is an interaction between three parties:
- Publishers submit pricing information to Pyth’s oracle program. Pyth has multiple data publishers for every product to improve the accuracy and robustness of the system.
- Pyth’s oracle program combines publishers’ data to produce a single aggregate price and confidence interval.
- Consumers read the price information produced by the oracle program.
Pyth’s oracle program runs simultaneously on both Solana mainnet and Pythnet. Each instance of the program is responsible for its own set of price feeds.
Eligibility For Pyth Network Airdrop
As part of the Pyth Network’s recent governance initiative, PYTH tokens have been allocated to the community.
You may be eligible for the Pyth Airdrop if you:
- Interacted with apps that use Pyth data on any supported blockchain, including Solana, Aptos, Sui, Cosmos, and the EVM ecosystem.
- Received and held Pyth NFTs from official Pyth community activities.
- Received special community roles in the official Pyth Discord server.
Note: The eligibility window for the airdrop has closed. No further participants can become eligible.
This website will check your wallet activity and Discord account to calculate how many PYTH tokens you are eligible to claim. Your progress is automatically saved. You will not lose your progress if you leave.
How To Claim Pyth Network Airdrop
- Assess Eligibility: Read the Retrospective Airdrop blog post to determine eligibility.
- Visit Airdrop Claim Page: Go to https://airdrop.pyth.network.
- Connect Wallets: Connect and sign your wallets and/or Discord account if relevant.
- Solana-native Wallet: A Solana-native (SPL) wallet is required to collect your allocation.
- Follow Instructions: The Airdrop Claim Page will guide you through the process.
- FAQ and Support: Check the FAQ page for common queries. For further issues, reach out on the official Pyth Network Discord server.